By Stacey Peacock, Finance & Human Resource Director
TLC staff are loving our beautiful new office along the Green Line, which soon will connect downtown Saint Paul and downtown Minneapolis by light rail. However, we find we have more space than we need! So, we are making 2-3 of our new cubicles available for sublease.
Our ideal tenant(s) would share our values and bring new energy to our working community. Located on the 4th floor of the Specialty Building at University & Raymond Aves. in Saint Paul, our recently remodled space is overflowing with light and charm—you will be proud to invite any visitors or stakeholders in.
The cubicle rent of $450 per month includes the following services and amenities:
- A cubicle with two work surfaces, 2 shelves, and two file drawers.
- A VoIP telephone, with voice mail, and monthly telephone service. (Long distance calls are an extra charge.)
- Use of a new Bizhub copier/color printer/fax/scanner machine. (Per copy charges for copying & printing are an extra cost.)
- General office & kitchen supplies. (Supplies specific to your organization are an extra charge.)
- Use of three conference rooms, by reservation: The large conference room seats 12-24. The two small conference areas seat 4-6 each.
- Use of the conference telephone, projector & screen in the large conference room.
- Use of a small room for private telephone calls or one-on-one private meetings.
- A 10MB internet/wireless connection.
- Indoor bicycle parking, plus use of changing room and clothes storage for bicycle commuters.
- Use of a break room with all food preparation kitchen equipment.
- Cleaning service once per week.
- Trash and recycling services.
- Accounting and IT services are also available at an extra cost.
TLC’s office is located at 2356 University Avenue W, Suite 403, Saint Paul.
If you are interested in learning more or setting up an office tour, please contact Kyong Yun at 651-789-1412 or KyongY [at] tlcminnesota.org. Thanks!
Post updated 4/29/15.