- Star Tribune: Transit Survives Cutback Scare
- Finance & Commerce: Leftover LRT Land: Planners Examine 'Excess' Properties in Central Corridor
- MPR: Future Links to Past, As Historic Train Depot is Restored
- Finance & Commerce: 8 Transit Options Under Review for Gateway Corridor (subscription required)
- Finance & Commerce: Transit Battle: Act II Coming Up
- Mankato Free Press: Many Noise Wall Questions Remain
- Wired: Transportation as a Civil Rights Issue
- MN Daily: Prospect Park Sees Opportunity
- Star Tribune: Higher Gas Prices = Higher Ridership
- MN Daily: Transitway Construction Ending Soon
- MPR: Metro Transit Says Ridership Up 3.2 Percent
- CBS MN: Like Riding a Bike: Nice Ride MN Bike Share Program (BWTC mentioned!)
- Philly.com: Twin Cities' Surprises
- Morris Sun Tribune: Walk, Bike and Explore Morris Maps Available
- Star Tribune: Pedestrian Hit, Killed by Semi in Downtown Mpls
- MinnPost: Oh, If Only New York Had Minneapolis' Bike Ethic
- Star Tribune: Dakota County Parks: The Great Outdoors
- Walk Score: Most Walkable Cities in the United States
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Officials Visit Minneapolis for Tips on Making City More 'Bike-Friendly'
- Consider Biking: Consider Biking Leads Columbus Delegation to Bikes Belong Leadership Workshop
- Sustainable Cities and Transport: What If Biking Being a Fun Thing *is* the Important Thing?
- League of American Bicyclists: Bicycle Friendly Business Shows That It Pays to Encourage Bicycling in the Workplace
- Pioneer Press: Macalester-Groveland Car Traffic to Shift for Median in Proposed Jefferson Avenue Bikeway (TLC mentioned!)
- Cycle Twin Cities: City Officials Visit Minneapolis (BWTC mentioned!)
- MPR: Shutdown-Related Costs Worry MN Road Contractors
- Star Tribune: Plymouth Avenue Bridge Repairs Coming
- Finance & Commerce: All MnDOT Projects Should See 'Some Activity' By End of Week
- Pioneer Press: Sierra Club Backs "Sensible Stillwater Bridge" Plan
- MPR: Advocates Race to Pass Bill to Replace Stillwater Bridge
- TCDP: Affordable Housing Along Central Corridor in the "Land of 10,000 Plans"
- Star Tribune: Can Electric Cars Save MN's Air Quality?
- Pioneer Press: Central Corridor Makes Tracks in Downtown St. Paul